A Total War Saga: Troy Gets Gameplay Reveal Trailer - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 05 June 2020 / 759 Views
Publisher Sega and developer Creative Assembly have released the gameplay reveal trailer for A Total War Saga: TROY. It showcases Achilles and Hector fighting to decide the fate of the city of Troy.
View the gameplay reveal trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
In this legendary age, heroes walk the earth. In an act that shocks the world, audacious Paris, prince of Troy, elopes with the beautiful queen of Sparta. As they sail away, King Menelaus curses her name. He vows to bring his wife home—whatever the cost!
- Dive into Greek Myth – Inspired by The Iliad—Homer’s sweeping tale of romance and bloodshed—A Total War Saga: TROY focuses on the historical flashpoint of the Trojan War, bringing the conflict to life as never before.
- Experience the Trojan War – TROY explores this legendary conflict from both the Greek and Trojan perspectives, peeling back the layers of myth and legend to reveal the realities that may have inspired them.
- Choose Your Hero – Fight to save or conquer the kingdom of Troy as one of eight iconic heroes, including the infamous warrior Achilles, noble protector Hector, wayward prince Paris and vengeful king Menelaus.
- Build a Bronze Age Empire – Through Total War’s blend of grand, turn-based empire management and spectacular real-time battles, your actions can turn the tide of the war. Build your empire through strategy, statecraft, diplomacy and all-out war, as you conquer this vast and striking recreation of the Bronze Age Mediterranean.
- Fight Alongside Mythic Units – Inspired by the famed creatures of Greek myth, you can call mythic units to your aid in the heat of battle, including fighters that resemble the Minotaur, the Cyclops, Giants and Centaurs.
A Total War Saga: TROY will launch for Windows PC via the Epic Games Store on August 13 as a one year timed-exclusive. It will be free for the first 24 hours available.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.