Action RPG Machi Knights: Blood Bagos Launches for Switch on March 14 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 28 February 2019 / 1,944 Views
Publisher CFK and Korean developer toOrock have announced the action RPG, Machi Knights: Blood Bagos, will launch for the Nintendo Switch via the eShop in Japan on March 14 for 1,620 yen.
View a trailer of the game below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Thwart the villain Kenos’ plans to resurrect Bagos, a gargantuan weapon from ancient times!
Pilot the Machi Knights, giant weapons that make up the legacy of an ancient kingdom that fell to ruin, and take down enemies to surge forward in this new action RPG.
- Two players can play simultaneously in “Co-Op Play.” Play with your friends and family members!
- Beautiful, steampunk-esque graphics crafted in Unreal Engine 4.
- An interesting story that gradually progresses as you clear each stage.
- Three Machi Knights, each have their own distinct traits, whose action style change according to their equipped weapon.
- Various enemies and overwhelmingly huge bosses appear in each stage.
- A lot of content to enjoy—even after the ending!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.