Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Update 1.2 Out Now - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 14 December 2018 / 1,875 Views
Nintendo has released update version 1.2 for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. The update adds a Hard difficulty to Adventure mode.
Read the patch notes below:
- Offline Gameplay
- Adjusted difficulty of approaching challengers.
- Online Gameplay
- When matchmaking in Quickplay, the Format setting of your Preferred Rules will be prioritized more. This may cause matchmaking to take more time. Also, there is no guarantee that matchmaking will be done exactly as shown in the set Preferred Rules.
- Increased the stability of the synchronous connection within Battle Arenas.
NOTE: Online features require a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- Game balance adjustments.
- Various gameplay fixes.
- The following fighters had specific adjustments and changes:
- Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Luigi, Ice Climbers, Young Link, Olimar, Toon Link, Villager, Greninja, PAC-MAN, Duck Hunt, and Isabelle
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.