Project Buramato is a 3D Action Adventure Platformer, Announced for Consoles and PC - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 22 August 2021 / 1,140 Views
Developer Ozysoft has announced 3D action adventure platformer, Project Buramato, for the Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It will launch in late 2022, with an alpha demo due out in Q4 2021.
View the announcement teaser trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Project Buramato is a 3D action adventure platformer video game based on the high fantasy settings of traditional Bornean folktales.
- A 3D action shooter platformer video game based on the high fantasy settings of traditional Bornean folktales.
- Play the game in fast-paced third-person action.
- Minimalistic storytelling, focused on atmosphere.
- Fight mystical creatures via magic-focused shooter gameplay.
- Explore the land of the old lords in beautiful semi-open world environments.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.