Haven Coming to Xbox Series X - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 September 2020 / 1,486 Views
Developer The Game Bakers announced the cooperative RPG adventure game, Haven, will launch for the Xbox Series X in 2020, alongside the previously announced PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam versions.
View 10 minutes of gameplay footage of the Xbox Series X version below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Yu and Kay have escaped to a forgotten planet. Play the two lovers settling in an unknown world. Survive together, glide over the plains, camp, restore the planet, fight if you have to.
All that matters is to stay together.
- Play two characters at the same time, to explore, fight or in the dialogues!
- Glide over the grass, gather flow and clean the rust as you explore the fragmented planet.
- Fight with the two characters in real time and use tactical sense and timing.
- A romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds.Play a couple, follow an intimate relationship treated with maturity and humor.
- Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day.
- A second player can join in or drop out anytime in co-op to share the adventure.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.