Dungeon Crawler RPG Tower of Time Release Date Revealed for Consoles - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 04 June 2020 / 526 Views
Publisher Digerati and developer Event Horizon announced the dungeon crawler action RPG Tower of Time will launch for the PlayStation 4 on June 23 in North America and June 24 in Europe, for the Nintendo Switch on June 25, and for the Xbox One on June 26.
Tower of Time first launched for Windows PC via Steam in April 2018.
View the console release date trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat. Combining the nuances of classic RPGs with challenging tactical combat, Tower of Time transforms each battle into a puzzle of magic and mettle. Slow or pause time to plan your every move: strategically place your warriors, control the battleground with precise spells, counter incoming waves with devastating maneuvers.
- Seven distinct classes, a complex skill system, rich equipment and alignment systems, crafting, enchanting and more.
- Divide the battlefield with walls of stone, manipulate gravity, unleash torrents of flame, and more with myriad spells.
- 150 different enemies and 50 bosses, each with unique skills and tactics.
- Hand-crafted levels, unique Combat Challenges, multiple modifiers and five difficulty levels.
- Gamepad friendly control scheme implemented for console players.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.