Switch Shipments Reach 34.74 Million Units as of March 31, 3DS Ships 75.08 Million Units - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 May 2019 / 3,993 Views
Nintendo has released its latest hardware and software figures for the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS through March 31, 2019. Shipments figures for the Nintendo Switch reached 34.74 million units, while the Nintendo 3DS hit 75.08 million units shipped. As for lifetime software 187.52 million Switch games have been shipped and 378.12 million 3DS games.
For the fiscal year Nintendo shipped 16.95 million million Switch units and 118.55 million Switch games, as well as 2.55 million 3DS units and 13.22 million 3DS games.
Nintendo forecasts it will ship 18 million Switch units in the fiscal year ending March 31, 2020, as well as just one million 3DS units.
Here are the top 10 best-selling Switch first-party titles:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 16.69 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 14.44 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 13.81 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 12.77 million
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 10.63 million
- Splatoon 2 – 8.70 million
- Super Mario Party – 6.40 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 3.31 million
- 1-2 Switch – 2.97 million
- Mario Tennis Aces – 2.64 million
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.