Deliver Us The Moon Delayed to June 23 for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 12 May 2022 / 822 Views
Publisher Wired Productions and developer KeokeN Interactive announced Deliver Us The Moon for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S has been delayed from May 19 to June 23.
Users who already own the game on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be able to upgrade for free.
View the next-gen release date trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Deliver Us The Moon is a sci-fi thriller set in an apocalyptic near future, where Earth’s natural resources are depleted. A lunar colony providing a vital supply of energy has gone silent. A lone astronaut is sent to the moon on a critical mission to save humanity from extinction. Will you save mankind or be forgotten in the dark abyss of Space?
- Tackle real-world issues.
- First-person and third-person perspective, including driving numerous vehicles.
- Vast, open moonscape to explore and discover.
- Claustrophobic, suspense driven action..
- Anti-gravity gameplay sequences.
- Clever, challenging puzzles.
- Haunting, orchestral soundtrack.
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4.
Next Gen Upgrades:
- Fully remastered in 4K with ray-traced shadows and reflections.
- Jump into the action quicker with faster loading times.
- Adaptive triggers and controller speakers (PlayStation 5).
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners upgrade to new-generation version for free.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.