Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Sequel Announced - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 June 2021 / 1,310 Views
Publisher 505 Games in its fiscal year 2020 / 2021 Q3 results presentation has announced a sequel to Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is currently in development.
Read the notes fr 505 Games below in its presentation:
- Latest creation of Koji Igarashi, the former series producer of the Castelvania franchise.
- Worldwide publishing rights on PC and all console formats.
- High Metacritic score (average 81).
- €30.2 million life-to-date revenues—more than one million copies sold.
- Expected lifetime revenues of at least €30 million.
- Second version in development.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is available now for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC via Steam, iOS and Android.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.