Zero Gunner 2- Launches December 21 for Steam - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 December 2020 / 1,144 Views
City Connection announced it will release developer Psikyo's 2001 shoot 'em up, Zero Gunner 2-, for PC via Steam on December 21. It will support English and Japanese languages.
Here is an overview of the game:
Go through the 360 degree siege!
Zero Gunner 2 is a top-down shooter game that first appeared in arcades in 2001.
The planes are three attack helicopters. They can use automatic normal shot, sub-shot and Drone Attack. The Drone Attack consumes energy and deals heavy damage to the enemy.
This shooter has an important system of Turn Marker. The Turn Marker become the axis of the plane’s change of direction when installed.
Master the Turn Marker system and prepare for attacks from all sides!
You’ll be surprised by the bosses attacks, transforming animations and 3D mechanical designs.
You can set the difficulty level, life, number of continues, key assignment, and more.
In addition, now we have online rankings!
Become the world’s best Zero Gunner!
- Sub-Shot: Particle Laser
- Drone Attack: Iron Pecker
- Sub-Shot: Hyper Arrow
- Drone Attack: Killer Ape
- Sub-Shot: Little Hound
- Drone Attack: Hound Cluster
- Power up with the “P” item.
- Get an energy boost from the “E” item.
- While not firing a shot, attract the “E” item.
- Seven levels of difficulty can be selected.
- Select the screen filter from the normal +2 version.
- You can set the number of lives from 1 to 9 and the number of continues from 0 to unlimited.
- Assign “Shot,” “Turn Marker,” and “Drone Attack” in the key configuration.
- This is a new feature that has a very severe mode with a fixed difficulty level and number of lives.
- Compete in high scores and score attacks against players from all over the world!
- Online rankings can be viewed from the options menu.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.