Assassin's Creed Valhalla Goes Gold - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted 4 days ago / 623 Views
Publisher Ubisoft and developer Ubisoft Montreal announced Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has gone gold. That means development for the game is complete and is the physical copies are ready to be printed. Though, there likely will be a day one patch that will fix bugs discovered from now until launch.
We're extremely proud to share that Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has gone gold! 🎺— Assassin's Creed (@assassinscreed) October 16, 2020
On behalf of everyone working on the game, we can't wait to see how your own Viking saga unfolds.
Your journey to glory starts on November 10. #AssassinsCreed pic.twitter.com/jeAcOSMHO3
Here is an overview of the game:
In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you are Eivor, a fierce Viking warrior raised on tales of battle and glory. Explore a dynamic and beautiful open world set against the brutal backdrop of England’s Dark Ages. Raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power in your quest to earn your place among the gods in Valhalla.
- Write Your Viking Saga – Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you. With every choice you make, from political alliances and combat strategy to dialogue and gear progression, you will carve your own path to glory.
- Visceral Combat System – Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors. Brutally decapitate your foes, vanquish them from afar, or stealthily assassinate targets with your hidden blade. Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in an Assassin’s Creed game.
- A Dark Age Open World – Sail from the harsh and mysterious shores of Norway to the beautiful but forbidding kingdoms of England and beyond. Immerse yourself in the Viking way of life through fishing, hunting, drinking games, and more.
- Lead Epic Raids – Launch massive assaults against Saxon troops and fortresses throughout England. Lead your clan in surprise attacks from your longship and pillage enemy territories to bring riches and resources back to your people.
- Grow Your Settlement – Construct and upgrade buildings that allow for deep customization, including a barracks, blacksmith, tattoo parlor, and more. Recruit new members to your clan and personalize your Viking experience.
- Mercenary Vikings – Create and customize a unique Viking raider within your clan and share it online with friends to use during their own raids.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will launch for the Xbox Series X and S, PlayStation 4, PC via Uplay and the Epic Games Store, and Google Stadia on November 10, and for the PlayStation 5 when the console launches on November 12 in North America, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand, and November 19 in Europe and the rest of the world.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.