Days Gone Shoots Its Way to the Top of the Japanese Charts - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 08 May 2019 / 2,269 Views
Days Gone (PS4) has debuted in first on the Japanese charts with sales of 114,319 units, according to Famitsu for the week ending April 28.
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (NS) debuted in second with sales of 20,366 units. Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition (NS) debuted in third with sales of 17,618 units.
The Nintendo Switch was the best-selling platform with sales 42,108 units. The PlayStation 4 sold 14,167 units, the 3DS sold 4,580 units. The PlayStation Vita sold 536 units and Xbox One sold 155 units.
Here is the complete top 10 chart:
- [PS4] Days Gone (SIE, 04/26/19) – 114,319 (New)
- [NSW] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (Square Enix, 04/25/19) – 20,366 (New)
- [NSW] Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition (Bandai Namco, 04/25/19) – 17,618 (New)
- [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 13,573 (3,043,150)
- [NSW] Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Bundle Version Included) (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 10,509 (748,009)
- [NSW] Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (Capcom, 04/25/19) – 10,207 (New)
- [NSW] Yoshi’s Crafted World (Nintendo, 03/29/19) – 9,138 (109,871)
- [NSW] New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Nintendo, 01/11/19) – 8,962 (584,806)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 8,456 (2,269,581)
- [NSW] Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit (Nintendo, 04/12/19) – 7,467 (43,175)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.