Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII Sells an Estimated 3.68 Million Units in 2 Days at Retail - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 February 2019 / 5,307 Views
The multiplayer first-person shooter from publisher Activision and developer Treyarch - Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII - sold 3,680,685 units in two days at retail, according to our estimates. First week sales can be viewed on the VGChartz Global Weekly Chart for the week ending October 13.
Breaking down the sales by platform, the game sold best on the PlayStation 4 with 2,499,224 units sold (68%), compared to 1,117,085 units sold on the Xbox One (30%) and 64,376 units sold on Windows PC (2%).
Here is how the first week sales of Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII's compares to the first week sales of previous games in the franchise:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II - 12.23m
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - 12.32m
- Call of Duty: Black Ops - 10.50m
- Call of Duty: Ghosts - 8.32m
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - 8.18m
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - 6.83m
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - 6.23m
- Call of Duty: WWII - 5.42m
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII - 3.68m
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - 3.27m
- Call of Duty: World at War - 2.11m
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - 1.51m
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.