The Bardís Tale IV: Directorís Cut Release Date Announced - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 11 July 2019 / 627 Views
Developer inXile Entertainment announced The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut will launch digitally for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on August 6, and physically for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6. The Xbox One version will also be released on Xbox Game Pass.
View the launch date announcement trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Hidden in the shadows, an evil has waited patiently. Until now. Who will face the darkness if not you? A heroic adventure featuring 50-plus hours of gameplay, 350 speaking parts, a Legacy Mode for returning fans, and over 100 pieces of incredible music!
- Customize How You Play – Define the way you play, using sliders on numerous options such as saving (including “save anywhere”), the mini-map, waypoint markers and many more. Whether you seek a hardcore challenge, a lighter experience, or something in-between, the choice is yours.
- Create the Hero You Want To Be – Play as Bard, Fighter, Practitioner, and Rogue, each featuring 60 to 70 skills and collectively unlocking 21 unique classes. Build an array of characters to make every playthrough a unique experience.
- Craft your Party, Your Way – Start your party with a single character, recruiting or creating new heroes to bolster your ranks. Build a party that suits your play style!
- An Adventure Around Every Corner – Explore towns full of quest givers, fight your way through dark and deadly dungeons, and navigate beautiful rolling hills, dense forests, ancient tombs, and icy wastes.
- Outsmart Evil – Battle your enemies in dynamic, intuitive turn-based tactical combat,that rewards clever thinking. Use superior strategies, thoughtful positioning, and deadly combos to bring down your foes!
- Unlock the Secrets of the Past – Unravel challenging mysteries. If your enemies don’t get you, the devious riddles and dangerous traps just might.
- Elven Puzzle Weapons – The sense of discovery and mystery doesn’t stop with the environment. Gain ancient Elven weapons containing hidden powerful skills which you’ll need to uncover by carefully examining them.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.