Monster Collecting RPG Disc Creatures Announced - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 19 April 2019 / 1,106 Views
Publisher Dangen Entertainment and developer Picorinne Soft have announced monster collecting RPG, Disc Creatures, for Windows PC.
View the announcement trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Disc Creatures is a tribute to classic monster catching RPGs from the golden days of portable gaming. Choose your three starter creatures and set off as a licensed Disc Ranger (a DiscR!) to tame the greatest of creatures and bring peace to the land!
Disc Creatures is set in a world where humans live alongside a wildly varied cast of creatures, all with different personalities, abilities, and moral codes. Travel across a quaint, quirky landscape, taming creatures and helping those in need! Mysteries fill the land of Disc Creatures, and some are darker and more formidable than one might expect…
- A monster collecting RPG inspired by the classics and hand-crafted with a precise attention to detail and respect to elements that built up the entire genre.
- 200 creatures to collect and command in battle!
- A huge cast of charming characters
- Each character has a unique skill tree containing moves that can be unlocked through growth and items!
- 20-plus hours of gameplay!
- A heart-warming chiptune soundtrack perfect for a trip down memory lane
- Lovingly designed all by a single Japanese indie creator, SATTO!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.