Rad Rodgers Radical Edition Releases Later This Month - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted 5 days ago / 209 Views
Publisher THQ Nordic announced Rad Rodgers Radical Edition will launch for the Nintendo Switch on February 26. A free update will release on the same day for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.
View the latest trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
- Two-Player Couch Co-op – Play together with a friend! Enemies can prepare themselves for tough battles.
- Battle Mode – Tired of team play? Fight against your friends and show them who’s boss!
- New Playable Characters – Take on the roles of Lo Wang (Shadow Warrior), Duke
- Nukem, Shelly “Bombshell” Harrison and more
- New Abilities!
- New Minigames!
- New Overworld!
- New Levels!
- And tons of new secrets, collectibles and unlockables!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.