PowerSlave: Exhumed Arrives February 10 for Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 28 January 2022 / 2,835 Views
Here is an overview of the game:
PowerSlave: Exhumed is a KEX Engine port of the classic console game.
Destination: The ancient Egyptian city of Karnak. Alien forces possessing horrifying powers have sealed off the once thriving community from all outside contact. As a covert operations specialist, you have been trained for all forms of contingencies. Nothing can prepare you, however, for the nightmare you are about to enter…
- First-person viewpoint action.
- 20-plus levels of non-stop gameplay through an ancient Egyptian city and the tomb of the Pharaoh Ramses.
- Real-time fully 3D rendered gameplay allows you to move between floors within a single level.
- Cross bridges and swim through underwater grottos.
- With just a machete to start, search for six other weapons including hand grenades, a flame thrower, an M-60 machine gun, and a magical cobra staff.
- Dynamic lighting creates stunning visual effects.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.