Disgaea RPG Headed West on April 12 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 08 April 2021 / 843 Views
Publisher Boltrend Games announced Disgaea RPG will launch for iOS and Android on April 12 in North America and Europe. Pre-downloads will be available starting April 12 at 2:00 am PT / 5:00 am ET, while the servers will open up at 8:00 pm PT / 11:00 pm ET.
Here is an overview of the game:
Disgaea brought to mobile!
The Netherworld, a place deeper than the deepest ocean and darker than the darkest cave. It’s a chaotic world ruled by demons, monsters, and Overlords. No one knows quite where to find it. But now this dark place will open to all the players. Enter the Netherworld, try to raise the Strongest Overlord on a strange but exciting adventure.
- Protagonists from the Series Reunite – Protagonists like Laharl, Flonne, Etna, Adell, Mao, Valvatorez, and Killia from the whole series reunite and start an adventure filled with laughter and tears!
- Original Stories and Music – In the Netherworld, everyone’s moral compass is a little different from humans. Unfold the exciting stories of your favorite characters and go through their ups and downs with background music from the series. The “Netherworld History” is for Disgaea fans to relive their favorite plots once more and for newcomers to learn about the series’ previous stories.
- Over-the-Top Battle Systems – The game uses a turn-based combat system. Assemble your dream team to your deepest desires! Amusing battle options like “Team Attack”, “Tower”, and “Throw” make the game truly strategical and hilarious.
- Deal Tons of Damage – Awaken and upgrade characters all the way up to the max level of 9999. Grant characters with many skills & magic with enhancements and deal tons of damage to your enemies!
- Classic Elements from the Series – Everything you love about Disgaea is now brought to mobile. Call the “Dark Assembly” to unlock various content, travel the infinite “Item World” to upgrade your equipment, and challenge the “Overlord’s Tower” for fiendish rewards!
- Play Anytime, Anywhere – Auto-Battling at up to 4x speed! Enjoy the epic battle at any time and any place!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.