In Sound Mind Launches in 2021 for Xbox Series X|S, PS5, Switch, and PC - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted 2 days ago / 491 Views
Publisher Modus Games and developer We Create Stuff announced the first-person psychological horror game, In Sound Mind, will launch for the Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam in 2021.
Here is an overview of the game:
From the creators of the cult classic Nightmare House 2 comes In Sound Mind, an imaginative first-person psychological horror with frenetic puzzles and unique boss fights. Traverse a series of unsettling memories as you journey within the inner workings of the one place you can’t seem to escape your own mind.
- A New Survival Horror Experience from the Creators of the Legendary Nightmare House 2 – We Create Stuff, the team behind one of highest-rated mods of all time returns with an unexpected spin on the horror genre
- Experience a Series of Haunting Memories – Journey through a progression of unsettling stories, each with unique puzzles, mechanics, weapons, and boss fights.
- Overcome a Cast of Terrors – Confront those who stalk you in a series of daunting boss fights and learn how to defeat them by solving mind-bending puzzles.
- An Eerie Soundtrack by The Living Tombstone – The internet icon lends his distinct sound to this next generation psychological thriller, with a distinctive song for each story.
- Unexpect the Expected – Explore an imaginative and disorienting narrative, featuring sentient mannequins, a feline companion, and much more. And yes, you can pet the cat.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.