Godfall Goes Gold on PS5 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 17 September 2020 / 1,266 Views
Gearbox Publishing and developer Counterplay Games announced the PlayStation 5 version of the looter-slasher melee action RPG, Godfall, has gone gold. That means development for the game is complete and is the physical copies are ready to be printed. Though, there likely will be a day one patch that will fix bugs discovered from now until launch.
We're proud to share that Godfall's officially gone gold on PlayStation 5! ⚔— Godfall (@PlayGodfall) September 17, 2020
On behalf of everyone working from home at Counterplay Games and Gearbox Publishing, we can't wait to ascend alongside you on #PS5 in November! 🥇 pic.twitter.com/Oj0UpbS0T0
Here is an overview of the game:
Godfall is a first-of-its-kind, looter-slasher, melee action RPG. Aperion is on the precipice of ruin. You are the last of the Valorian knights, god-like warriors able to equip Valorplates, legendary armor sets that transform wielders into unstoppable masters of melee combat. Tear through foes as you climb through the elemental realms and challenge the mad god, Macros who awaits you at the top. Coming to PlayStation 5 and the Epic Games Store in holiday 2020.
Developed by Counterplay Games and published by Gearbox Publishing.
- The Many Realms of Aperion Awaits – Adventure across exotic vistas, from the above-ground reefs of the Water Realm to the subterranean crimson forests of the Earth Realm.
- Master Breathtaking Weapons – Master all five weapon classes, each with unique playstyles and a variety of longswords, polearms, warhammers, greatswords, and dual blades.
- Become Unstoppable – Level up, learn new skills, and uncover legendary weapons with devastating effects on the battlefield.
- Unlock Godlike Armor – Unlock 12 Valorplates: Divine, Zodiac-inspired suits of armor that empower you to shred every enemy between you and Macros.
- Vanquish Worthy Foes – Test your skills in the Tower of Trials and challenge yourself against the toughest foes and earn top-tier loot.
- Ascend Together or Solo – Fight solo, or alongside friends with three-player player-versus-enemy online co-op play.
Godfall will launch for the PS5 on November 12 in North America, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand, and November 19 in Europe and the rest of the world.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.