Doors of Insanity Announced for Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 13 June 2020 / 474 Views
Publisher Another Indie and developer OneShark have announced deck builder Doors of Insanity for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. It will launch first on Steam Early Access and will fully launch around six months.
View the reveal trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Embark on an epic ass-kicking, card-slinging journey across purgatory. Create your custom character, build your deck, and do battle with the twisted denizens of purgatory and journey to the paradise you deserve. Cast spells, summon allies, and equip a variety of items and equipment as you explore what lies behind the Doors of Madness. No sword is too big, armor too thick, or ally too obnoxious!
- Permanent card deck builder. After each death you get to keep one card for the next run.
- Collect and use over 70 cards.
- Summon seven allies including Shield Beaters, Wizards, and Demonic Bugs!
- Wield a variety of magic weapons including powerful Sword Of The Three Saints and the less-powerful Dad’s Hammer.
- Engage in over 30 encounters behind the doors of madness.
- Travel through four major areas that hold more than 40 doors of unknown!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.