Sandbox Space Sim Hardspace: Shipbreaker Announced for Steam Early Access - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 19 February 2020 / 762 Views
Publisher Focus Home Interactive and developer Blackbird Interactive have announced sandbox space simulator, Hardspace: Shipbreaker, for Windows PC. It will launch via Steam Early Access in summer 2020.
The game will be showcased at PAX East 2020, which runs from February 27 to March 1 in Boston at the Focus Home Interactive booth and Blackbird Interactive booth. A reveal live stream will take place on February 20 at 8am PT / 11am ET on Twitch.
View the early access reveal trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Welcome to LYNX, the galaxy’s leading ship-salvaging corporation!
- Experience Your Life as a Shipbreaker! – Across your career, you’ll have the privilege of paying your debt to us by purchasing salvaging rights to increasingly large and valuable ships. Cut them open and extract as much value as possible!
- Cutting-Edge Tools to Salvage in Challenging Conditions! – You are equipped with the latest in LYNX tech. Carve entry points, salvage valuable materials and components with your cutting tool or slice scrap metal at any angle into a million pieces as you ponder a lonely existence… the possibilities are endless! Be cautious – dying is extremely unprofitable.
- New Upgrades for Living the Cutter Dream! – We strongly advise upgrading your tools, helmet and suit to take on more lucrative contracts – all you need to worry about is how you’ll pay for it!
As of today, your debt amounts to: 999,999,999 Credits. Good luck on the job, cutter!
- Experience daily life as a blue-collar spaceship salvager.
- Cut and destroy at will within a next-generation physics simulation.
- Upgrade tools and unlock new perks to take on harder contracts.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.