Halo: Infinite Concept Art Features Master Chief and Halo Ring - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 February 2020 / 1,958 Views
Developer 343 Industries in the latest community update to the fans has released two new pieces of concept art for Halo: Infinite, which will launch in Holiday 202 for the Xbox Series, Xbox One and Windows PCs.
View the concept art below:
Here are details on the game:
- Release date: Holiday 2020
- Platforms: Xbox Series X (formerly known as Project Scarlett), the entire Xbox One family of devices, and Windows PCs
- In Universe Timing: It follows the Master Chief's story some time after Halo 5: Guardians' conclusion
- Flighting Programs: These opt-in flights will start small and slowly expand out until release, so sign up for the Halo Insider program!
- Pro Team: We've assembled an internal Pro Team for Halo Infinite
- Splitscreen: Splitscreen is up and running internally
- LAN: Halo Infinite will support LAN
- Back in Black: Black Undersuits will be in the game
- Player Customization: If you liked the level of armor customization options in Halo: Reach, you will be pleased
- SR 152: Players who hit SR 152 in Halo 5: Guardians will receive a token of appreciation in Halo Infinite
- Forge: Our famous editing tool will be in Halo Infinite and will have Undo & Redo buttons, which is a first for Forge.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.