Raiden V: Director’s Cut Launches in June for Switch - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 22 April 2019 / 640 Views
Raiden V: Director’s Cut will launch for the Nintendo Switch in June 2019, according to supply chain sources. An original soundtrack CD will also be included with every copy of the game.
View a trailer of the game below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre 25 years ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes to the PlayStation 4 and PC in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth’s future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.
- Tag in a friend and unleash devastation on your enemies!
- Extreme Graphics – Full 1080p support to bring every explosion, missile attack, and Boss Kills to earth-shattering realism on HDTVs and monitors!
- Tri-View HUD – New levels of frenetic, heart pounding, pulsing action as real-time game status changes, command center data and gameplay simultaneously update you on the action and your performance!
- Fully narrated storyline for the first time in the series!
- Fight your own path through a branching storyline!
- Choose between three different ships to pilot, each with their own strengths and weaknesses and outfit them with nine different weapon types!
Thanks Nintendo Soup.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.