Overload Leaves Early Access on May 31, Launches on Consoles in Q3 2018 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 23 April 2018 / 569 Views
Revival Productions announced the sci-fi tunnel shooter, Overload, will leave Steam Early Access on May 31.
The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game have been delayed until Q3 2018. The delay is to make sure the console versions of the game is done properly as the developer is made up of a small team.
View the release date trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
- Single-player story campaign with 15+ FULL-SIZE atmospheric levels
- 12+ Challenge Mode levels with tons of replayability
- Upgradeable player ship and 16 weapons with multiple upgrade options
- 20+ terrifying robot types and 3 massive bosses
- Story by the writer of FREESPACE 2, plus pulse-pounding soundtrack
- Epic soundtrack by Dan Wentz (DESCENT 2), Allister Brimble (DESCENT 1 REDBOOK), and Jerry Berlongieri (DESCENT 3)
- Multiplayer! This was originally planned as an add-on, but will now be available with the full release.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.