Call of Duty: WWII Spends 6th Week Atop UK Charts

Call of Duty: WWII Spends 6th Week Atop UK Charts - News

by William D'Angelo , posted on 11 December 2017 / 1,087 Views

Call of Duty: WWII has spent a fifth week at the top of the UK charts, according to Chart-Track for the week ending December 9. Sales for the game are 50 percent higher than 2016's Call of Duty title. PS4 accounts for 55 percent of the sales, while Xbox One accounts for the other 45 percent.

FIFA 18 remains in second place. Star Wars Battlefront II is up one spot to third, while Super Mario Odyssey is up two spots to fourth. 

Here are the top 10 best-selling titles (combined sales) for the week:

  1. Call of Duty: WWII
  2. FIFA 18
  3. Star Wars: Battlefront 2 
  4. Super Mario Odyssey 
  5. Assassin’s Creed Origins
  6. Grand Theft Auto V 
  7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 
  8. WWE 2K18 
  9. The Sims 4 
  10. LEGO marvel Super Heroes 2 

A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at wdangelo@vgchartz.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.


More Articles

Comments

There are no comments to display.