By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Gran Turismo 7 Daytona International Speedway Gameplay Video Released

Gran Turismo 7 Daytona International Speedway Gameplay Video Released - News

Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Polyphony Digital have released a new gameplay video of Gran Turismo 7 that showcases the Daytona International Speedway.

View the gameplay video below:

Gran Turismo 7 will launch for the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on March 4, 2022.

2zosteven (3 days ago)

game looks amazing, will sell millions of copies.

AdvanceWebSolutions (3 days ago)

Looks very impressive, some photo realistic moments in there for sure.

LivncA_Dis3 (1 day ago)

Gameplay just looks absolutely stellar!

DonFerrari (2 days ago)

TO bad youtube messed the image for me so much that it almost looked PS2 game =[

zero129 DonFerrari (2 days ago)

Thank god im not the only one seeing it.

To much compression, artefacts, washed out image and whatnot, may be my connection but sometimes youtube image is totally trash.

zero129 DonFerrari (2 days ago)

Trust me defo not a problem on your end as to me the video in no way does the game or its graphics any justice even when streaming it in 4k.

zero129 (2 days ago)

Not sure if everyone else is looking at the same game as me or if its the youtube video. But it honestly looks very cartoony too me. I honestly dont think this video does the game justice.