ANNO: Mutationem Gets New Trailer, Launches in December for PS4 and PC - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 06 August 2020 / 675 Views
Publisher Lightning Games and developer ThinkingStars announced ANNO: Mutationem will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam in December.
View the latest trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Welcome to the neon-covered, 2D-meets-3D Cyberpunk world of ANNO: Mutationem. In this action adventure game with RPG elements, you become Ann: a highly-skilled combat-trained lone wolf on a personal mission in a giant Metropolis, full of sinister mega-corporations, mysterious fringe groups and creatures more bizarre than words can express.
- Where 2D Meets 3D – Unique 2D-to-3D gameplay, seamless switching between 2D action and platforming and 3D exploration to interact with the world and its inhabitants.
- Ann Kicks Ass – Ann will slash, shoot, combo, grenade-throw, and ground-pound her way thru hordes of enemies and huge bosses.
- Explore, Discover, and Return – Exploring diverse locations such as huge cities & complex underground structures, players are free to go as they please, returning to previous areas and unlock new events.
- A Dark, Twisted Plot – A grand story befitting a rich and dark cyberpunk decor, featuring our main hero Ann and her trusty hacker side-kick Ayane.
- Craft, Upgrade, Improve, and Customize – Collect, buy or craft items, and upgrade Ann’s stats, skills, and gear. Use chips to modify any kind of weapon you find.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.