Shadow Warrior 3 Gameplay Trailer Features the Way to Motoko - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 11 July 2020 / 796 Views
Publisher Devolver Digital and developer Flying Wild Hog have released a gameplay trailer for Shadow Warrior 3 that features the "Way to Motoko."
View it below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Fallen corporate shogun Lo Wang and his former employer turned nemesis turned sidekick Orochi Zilla embark on an improbable mission to recapture an ancient dragon they unwillingly unleashed from its eternal prison. Armed with a punishing mix of blades and bullets, Lo Wang must traverse uncharted parts of the world to track down the dark beast and push the apocalypse back yet again. All it will take is the mask of a dead god, a dragon’s egg, a touch of magic, and enough firepower to hold off the impending cataclysm.
- Bring a Katana to a Gunfight – Conduct a symphony of death with each encounter by mixing overwhelming firepower with devastatingly precise katana strikes as you dash in and around the demonic hordes.
- Fancy Footwork – Flow between nimble movement techniques including air dashes, wall running, double jumps, and the fancy new grappling hook busts your combat and movement options wide open in every battle.
- Execute Then Annihilate – Execute spectacular finishing moves to claim a piece of your conquered foe and unleash its powers back on the horde in a burst of unstoppable fury and powerful magic.
- Dynamic Combat Arenas – Each environment is lined with hazardous structures and devices that can be activated to add another layer of creative choice to the offensive strategy.
- Neo Feudal Japan – Trek across a mythic Asian land infused with the magic and technology of ancient samurai, now overrun by the demonic yokai from Japanese folklore.
- Funny Business – Brace for expertly delivered one-liners from Lo Wang, pointed banter with Zilla, and an intense thrillride of absurd predicaments on the way to turning doomsday into a new day.
Shadow Warrior 3 will launch for PC via Steam in 2021.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.