Remothered: Broken Porcelain Delayed to October 2 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 09 July 2020 / 739 Views
Publisher Modus Games and developer Stormind Games have delayed Remothered: Broken Porcelain from August 25 to October 2. It will launch for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and and PC via Steam.
"A few weeks ago, we had the privilege of showcasing a first look at the gameplay of Remothered: Broken Porcelain during GamesRadar’s Future Games Show where we revealed that the game would be releasing on August 25," said Modus Games in a blog post.
"However, after much consideration, we have reached a decision with Darril Arts and Stormind Games to delay Remothered: Broken Porcelain’s release to October 20th this year.
"We are incredibly excited to invite you into this wonderfully realized chapter of the Remothered story, but it’s important that we deliver the experience you deserve. Having additional time for polish and to accommodate unanticipated longer timeframes due to the current global situation will help us do exactly that.
"This also means that you’ll be able to explore the Ashmann Inn for the very first time during the spookiest time of the year, Halloween!
"We cannot thank you enough for your patience and enthusiasm for Remothered: Broken Porcelain. We look forward to seeing your reactions when you play the game later this year."
Here is an overview of the game:
Broken Porcelain brings an abundance of welcome changes to the series, introducing new gameplay and storytelling elements that breathe new life into the characters and an unprecedented level of immersion in this haunting adventure—perfect for both new and returning fans to the series.
The truths buried in the Ashmann Inn will not be discovered easily—its many mysteries are intertwined and guarded by the looming threat of the stalkers, powerful hunters trapped in time and the confines of its walls. Survival will take more than just quick reactions as a strategic and resourceful approach will quickly become critical in this haunting adventure. Be smart—knowing the best time to sneak, flee or fight imminent dangers can quickly make the hunters become the hunted.
- Thrilling Psychological Plot. The award-winning cult classic Remothered returns in Broken Porcelain, the perfect entry point for new fans discovering the franchise as well as series veterans craving additional lore surrounding the events and characters of Tormented Fathers.
- Realistic Survival Horror. The Ashmann Inn is as rich in resources as it is dangers. Cautiously scour the environment for items to aid your exploration of unsettling locations that hide grave secrets of a terrifying past.
- Intense Stealth Gameplay. Roam among the shadows of Ashmann Inn and use everything at your disposal to distract enemies for a resourceful escape.
Investigate and Escape. Challenging puzzles, expanded lore, and a haunting soundtrack by composer Luca Balboni (Remothered: Tormented Fathers, Mine, Watch Them Fall) transforms the dark and gloomy atmosphere into a terrifying experience that will haunt players well after the game is over.
- Captivating Characters. The roster of charismatic characters grows as fan favorites return to meet all the new additions to the cast inspired by the protagonists of horror classics.
- Real-Time Cinematics. In a series first, fully animated real-time cinematics will breathe new life into the characters and world of Remothered for an unprecedented level of immersion.
Directed by Chris Darril of Darril Arts. Darril Arts is a digital arts entertainment company focused on stories designed with the aim of enriching the game and animation industry supply by offering a range of multimedia products that can be fully classified as seventh and eighth art.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.