Ooblets Launches in Early Access on Xbox One and Epic Games Store on July 15 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 July 2020 / 760 Views
Developer Glumberland announced Ooblets will launch for the Xbox One via Xbox Game Preview and PC Early Access via the Epic Games Store on July 15 for $24.99. It will be available for 20 percent off in its first week.
Clear your calendars and quit your jobs because Ooblets finally comes out in early access on:— Ooblets (@ooblets) July 1, 2020
⚠️👉👉 July 15th, 2020 👈👈⚠️
THAT'S SO SOON!!
🌿 Epic & Xbox 🍄 pic.twitter.com/25gM4Uw1Rt
Here is an overview of the game:
Ooblets is a farming, creature collection, and town life game where you build up your farm, befriend townsfolk, grow ooblets, and have dance-offs.
- Grow crops on your farm and sell them in town.
- Build your team of ooblets, level them up, and unlock new dance moves.
- Style your character in a bunch of different outfits and accessories Join an ooblet club to get your first little baby ooblet.
- Compete in dance-offs to earn new ooblet seeds and win tournaments.
- Expand and decorate your house from a dinky shack to a stately farmhouse.
- Get to know the townsfolk and befriend them if you’d like!
- Complete daily challenges, earn badges, help the Mayor save the town from questionable forces, and unlock the secrets of Oob.
- Explore Badgetown to find new ooblets and seeds.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.