Puzzle Adventure Game The Academy Launches June 19 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 03 June 2020 / 474 Views
Developer Pine Studio announced the puzzle adventure, The Academy, will launch for Windows PC via Steam, iOS and Android on June 19. The game is also in development for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, however, a release date for those versions has yet to be announced.
View the release date announcement trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Hello, Students, and Welcome to the Academy!
As the school’s headmistress, it’s my honor to show you some of the features that await you as soon as you enroll. The Academy has always attracted the most curious of minds, so it comes as no surprise that you’re here now. Feel free to come in and take a look around!
- Explore every corner of the marvelous Academy – Quite magnificent, isn’t it? Don’t worry, you’ll be able to walk these halls and soak in the school in all its splendor. Although the Academy is famous for its more colorful sights, there are darker corners to be found as well.
- Solve over 200 puzzles and riddles – Only the best and the brightest attend the Academy, and our puzzles will prove if you’re among them. Easy to play, but challenging to master, they are the ultimate test for our students.
- Unravel the mystery looming over the school and uncover its secrets – A place with such a rich history is also rich with stories. The ones told about this semester, however, will be far greater than all those before. You will soon find that the school also has its fair share of secrets. But, remember, the light will reveal all that lurks in the shadows.
- Meet memorable characters and make friends (as well as a few foes here and there) – The Academy is undoubtedly a special place. But what makes it unique are its students and staff. Only those capable of extraordinary things spend their time on school grounds, so you will always be in the best of company.
- Take a breather from all the puzzles by exploring the school’s rich lore – They are right when they say that a puzzle waits around every corner of the Academy. However, you will also find that there are plenty of fun activities for students to engage in when they’re not tackling puzzles!
That would be all for our tour! Before we end, let me just leave you with this…
The Academy’s doors are open to all players looking for a real challenge with a captivating story at its core. I truly believe that’s you, and I look forward to seeing you very soon in the school’s hallways.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.