Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Winter Update Launches February 3 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 23 January 2020 / 1,037 Views
Publisher Bandai Namco announced the winter update for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will launch on February 3 and the demo for the Nintendo Switch version will launch on February 4.
The winter update for the game will add a new scenario and dungeon called Abyss Dungeon. It is a random dungeon that gets harder as you progress. You will level up, gain new skills, collection items, and have a goal to clear the dungeon's 50 floors.
Here is an overview:
- Your level, skills, and equipment will all start from their initial state.
- Every four floors you clear creates a checkpoint from which you can resume next time you play.
- Acquired items are stored in the item box.
- This is an offline, single-player mode.
- There are bosses to fight along the way.
- A scenario will also progress in the dungeon.
- Difficulty settings do not take effect.
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet is available now for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.