Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Debuts at the Top of the Japanese Charts - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 11 September 2019 / 2,881 Views
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4) has debuted in first on the Japanese charts with sales of 250316 units when you combine both versions of the game, according to Famitsu for the week ending September 8.
The Nintendo Switch was the best-selling platform with sales 77,392 units. The PlayStation 4 sold 33,728 units, the 3DS sold 1,518 units. The Xbox One sold 65 units and the PlayStation Vita sold 34 units.
Here is the complete top 10 chart:
- [PS4] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition (Capcom, 09/06/19) – 206,156 (New)
- [PS4] Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (Capcom, 09/06/19) – 44,160 (New)
- [NSW] Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo, 06/28/19) – 18,296 (600,297)
- [PS4] NBA 2K20 (2K Games, 09/06/19) – 13,461 (New)
- [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 10,611 (3,243,816)
- [NSW] Astral Chain (Nintendo, 08/30/19) – 9,129 (41,365)
- [NSW] Tsuri Spirits Nintendo Switch Version (Bandai Namco, 07/25/19) – 9,018 (153,154)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 8,850 (2,440,455)
- [NSW] Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Bundle Version Included) (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 8,221 (915,471)
- [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Limited Edition Included) (Nintendo, 07/26/19) – 6,255 (235,352)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.