Just Cause 3 Mech Land Assault DLC Launches in June - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 June 2016 / 4,029 Views
Square Enix has announced the second DLC pack for Just Cause 3 - Mech Land Assault - launches on June 3rd for Expansion Pass holders and on June 10th for everyone else.
Non-Expansion Pass holder can purchase the DLC pack for $11.99 / €11.99 / £9.49, while the Expansion Pass is priced at $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99.
Mech Land Assault features:
- Pilot two types of powerful Mech and drive them anywhere in Medici.
- Unleash the Mech’s Gravitational Remote Influence Projector or “GRIP” to attract and hurl objects at your enemies.
- Jump and smash helicopters from the sky or ground pound tanks with the GRIPS’s “Force Pulse” attack.
- Prove your skills and earn upgrades in Mech arena challenges.
- Call in a Rebel Mech buddy for extra firepower when the going gets tough.
- Includes a powerful new energy weapon, the Bavarium Power Core rifle.
"The Bavarium Wingsuit from the Sky Fortress DLC fundamentally changed how Rico could traverse Medici. This time, we wanted to shake up how Rico interacts with his environment in a similar way," said Tobias Andersson, Senior Producer at Avalanche Studios. "The new Mechs allow Rico to throw enemies, vehicles and chaos objects around like tennis balls – increasing the scope for physics-based fun. Whether you’re juggling a small car or punching helicopters out of the sky, the Mechs give you the opportunity to mess with your surroundings in creative, explosive ways."
Just Cause 3 is available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.