Rebel Galaxy Outlaw Launches for PS on August 13, Later for Switch and PS4 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 18 July 2019 / 769 Views
Developer Double Damage Games announced Rebel Galaxy Outlaw will launch for PC via the Epic Games Store on August 13 for $29.99. It will launch later for the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
View the release date trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is a prequel to 2015’s Rebel Galaxy, this time dropping you right into the cockpit. You’ll inhabit the role of Juno Markev, an outlaw and smuggler who went straight and settled down until events conspired to drag her back into the life. After an encounter in a shady watering hole goes bad, your ship is trashed, and you find yourself in debt to an old friend and casino owner who gives you a rustbucket and some words of advice. Packed with exciting combat, unique ships, and tons of great music, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw drops you into a retro future steeped in blue-collar Americana.
- A full single player story campaign. But there’s plenty of room to do your own thing and make some money – or some mayhem. The big empty is filled with lowlifes, cops, pirates, and blue-collar folks just trying to get by.
- Unique Autopursuit feature makes space combat accessible to everyone – play the way you want to, with game styles for novices to veterans.
- Slap down some cash for the right ship for the job. Outfit it with a vast array of weapons, armor, and gear. Apply a custom paintjob and get flyin’.
- Gamble for cash and equipment at the local watering hole with various side games, including: 8-ball, dice poker, slot machines and arcade games.
- Slide into your cockpit, switch on the Subspace Radio and listen to one of seven stations with over 21 hours of music, DJs and commercials – and full support for custom soundtracks.
- Meet and befriend an array of sketchy characters and call them up to lend a hand when needed. Join the community before flinging yourself into the final frontier!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.