|100k+ sales||250k+ sales||500k+ sales||1M+ sales|
Today we present to you the American and PAL sales for the week ending February 8th in the Americas, and February 9th in PAL. Unfortunately no Japan data is available, but instead I'm giving you a top 20 for the other two regions. Titles in bold italic were released during the tracking period.
|TW||Americas WiiWare Games||Publisher||Weekly||Total||Revenue|
|3||World of Goo||2D Boy||4,000||117,900||$1,768,500|
|4||CueSports -- Pool Revolution||Hudson||3,200||27,600||$138,000|
|6||Dr. Mario Online Rx||Nintendo||2,500||235,900||$2,359,000|
|7||Fun! Fun! Minigolf||Shin'en Multimedia||2,300||25,000||$225,000|
|9||Target Toss Pro: Bags||Incredible Tech.||2,200||44,300||$310,100|
|12||My Pokemon Ranch||Nintendo||2,000||191,400||$1,914,000|
|13||Defend Your Castle||XGen Studios||1,800||216,400||$1,082,000|
|14||Wild West Guns||Gameloft||1,600||80,000||$800,000|
|15||TV Show King||Gameloft||1,300||196,500||$1,965,000|
|16||Tiki Towers||Real Arcade||1,200||21,500||$107,500|
|18||Mega Man 9||Capcom||1,200||113,300||$1,133,000|
|19||Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King||Square Enix||1,200||170,100||$2,551,500|
|20||Pong Toss: Frat Party Games||JV Games||1,000||71,700||$573,600|
|TW||PAL WiiWare Games||Publisher||Weekly||Total||Revenue|
|1||World of Goo||2D Boy||3,300||39,800||597,000 €|
|2||My Aquarium||Hudson||3,200||128,600||643,000 €|
|3||FUN! FUN! Minigolf||Shin'en Multimedia||2,700||17,900||143,200 €|
|4||TV Show King||Gameloft||2,500||208,600||2,086,000 €|
|5||Pop Them, Drop Them SAMEGAME||Hudson Soft||1,900||4,100||20,500 €|
|6||Brain Challenge||Big Blue Bubble||1,700||39,700||397,000 €|
|7||Bomberman Blast||Hudson||1,400||51,000||510,000 €|
|8||Tetris Party||Hudson||1,400||53,700||644,400 €|
|9||Cue Sports-Snooker vs Billards||Hudson||1,300||28,700||229,600 €|
|10||My Pokemon Ranch||Nintendo||1,200||97,800||978,000 €|
|11||Family Glide Hockey||Arc System Works||1,100||2,300||11,500 €|
|12||The Incredible Maze||Digital Leisure||1,100||35,400||177,000 €|
|13||Wild West Guns||Gameloft||1,000||75,900||759,000 €|
|14||Lost Winds||Frontier||900||166,200||1,662,000 €|
|15||FFCC: My Life as a King||Square Enix||900||123,000||1,845,000 €|
|16||Defend Your Castle||XGen Studios||800||61,800||309,000 €|
|17||Sudoku Challenge!||Digital Leisure||800||9,100||45,500 €|
|18||Art Style: ORBIENT||Nintendo||800||8,100||48,600 €|
|19||Space Invaders Get Even||TAITO||800||24,900||124,500 €|
|20||Pit Crew Panic!||Hudson Soft||700||12,100||60,500 €|
- Tetris, My Aquarium, and World of Goo maintain their hold on the top three spots in the Americas, though World of Goo has slipped to third. Tetris is only 8th in PAL, but World of Goo and My Aquarium still have the top two spots locked down there.
- Snowboard Riot cracks the top 5 in the Americas in its first week, though we'll have to see how long it can stay up there. (Last week, we estimated 3,000 first week sales for the game.)
- The other new American release, Lonpos, didn't chart (less than 1,000 sales).
- Sandy Beach at 11th, released a month ago, is the next most recent release in the American chart, with nothing in between even close.
- Nothing new for WiiWare released in PAL last week, but for recent PAL releases, Pop Them Drop Them Samegame and Family Glide Hockey hold onto their spots pretty well in their second week, with only small drops.
|1||Super Mario Bros. 3||NES||Nintendo||12,800||1,061,900||$5,309,500|
|2||Super Mario Bros.||NES||Nintendo||8,400||1,009,800||$5,049,000|
|3||Super Mario World||SNES||Nintendo||3,900||691,700||$5,533,600|
|4||Super Mario Bros. 2||NES||Nintendo||3,500||513,300||$2,566,500|
|6||Legend of Zelda, the||NES||Nintendo||2,800||472,500||$2,362,500|
|7||Punch Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream||NES||Nintendo||2,700||491,100||$2,455,500|
|8||Mario Kart 64||N64||Nintendo||2,700||613,500||$6,135,000|
|10||Super Mario 64||N64||Nintendo||2,600||570,900||$5,709,000|
|11||Donkey Kong Country||SNES||Nintendo||2,200||334,500||$2,676,000|
|12||Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, the||N64||Nintendo||2,000||443,000||$4,430,000|
|13||Sonic the Hedgehog 2||MS||Sega||1,700||44,500||$222,500|
|14||Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars||SNES||Nintendo||1,700||174,700||$1,397,600|
|19||Sonic the Hedgehog||MS||Sega||1,000||103,700||$518,500|
|20||Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, the||SNES||Nintendo||1,000||315,100||$2,520,800|
|1||Super Mario Bros. 3||NES||Nintendo||4,100||460,900||2,304,500 €|
|2||Super Mario Bros.||NES||Nintendo||3,000||397,200||1,986,000 €|
|3||Sonic the Hedgehog||MS||Sega||1,900||83,300||416,500 €|
|4||Super Mario World||SNES||Nintendo||1,800||339,100||2,712,800 €|
|5||Super Mario 64||N64||Nintendo||1,700||326,100||3,261,000 €|
|6||Secret of Mana||SNES||Square Enix||1,500||20,000||160,000 €|
|7||Sonic Chaos||MS||Sega||1,500||1,500||7,500 €|
|8||The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time||N64||Nintendo||1,400||268,800||2,688,000 €|
|9||Wonder Boy in Monster Land||MS||Sega||1,300||4,200||21,000 €|
|10||Mario Kart 64||N64||Nintendo||1,000||334,200||3,342,000 €|
|11||Alex Kidd in Miracle World||MS||Sega||900||95,900||479,500 €|
|12||Super Mario Bros. 2||NES||Nintendo||800||203,300||1,016,500 €|
|13||Mario Golf||N64||Nintendo||800||3,600||36,000 €|
|14||Pac-Man||NES||Namco Bandai||700||138,600||693,000 €|
|15||Sonic the Hedgehog||GEN||Sega||700||176,400||1,411,200 €|
|16||Sonic the Hedgehog 2||MS||Sega||700||5,400||27,000 €|
|17||The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past||SNES||Nintendo||700||192,900||1,543,200 €|
|18||Donkey Kong Country||SNES||Nintendo||700||159,300||1,274,400 €|
|19||The Legend of Zelda||NES||Nintendo||600||106,600||533,000 €|
|20||Super Mario RPG||SNES||Nintendo||600||66,300||596,700 €|
- Mario continues to rule the Virtual Console scene in both the Americas and PAL, with Nintendo owning 11 of the top 12 spots in the Americas and 12 of the 20 spots in PAL.
- Sonic Chaos gets into the top 10 in PAL in its first few days on sale, but didn't break into the top 20 in the Americas after its first week (less than 1,200 sales). This fits with the general trend of Sonic titles in particular and Sega system titles in general being more popular in PAL than in the Americas.
- Castlevania III continues to slide down the Americas charts, probably falling out after a couple more weeks. Recent releases in PAL, Wonder Boy in Monster Land and Mario Golf, move down a little bit but should stick around for a few more weeks.
Hope you enjoyed the charts this week, hopefully it can continue again as a weekly feature. Thanks to TWRoO and Michael and their helpers for collecting the PAL data. As always, if you want to help collect Nintendo Channel data, send TWRoO a PM if you have a PAL Wii and myself a PM if you have an American or Japanese Wii. As you can tell by the lack of Japanese figures this week, I *really* need a reliable volunteer with a Japanese Wii.
The sneak peek for next week for those who've actually stuck through it to read the entire article: LIT for WiiWare has sold approximately 4,000 in its first week on sale in the Americas.