Remake of Destroy All Humans! Arrives June 29 for Switch - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 08 April 2021 / 823 Views
Publisher THQ Nordic and developer Black Forest Games announced the remake of Destroy All Humans! will launch for the Nintendo Switch on June 29 for $39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99.
View the Nintendo Switch announcement trailer below:
The game will be available in two special editions in Europe:
- Crypto-137 Edition (€399.99 / £349.99) – Includes a Crypto-137 figurine, a Crypto backpack, keychain, six lithographs, an anti-stress toy, and all in-game Crypto skins, all contained within a premium box.
- DNA Collector’s Edition (€149.99 / £139.99) – Includes a Crypto’N’Cow figurine, keychain, six lithographs, anti-stress toy, and all in-game Crypto skins, all contained within a premium box.
View trailers of the special editions below:
Here is an overview of the game:
The cult-classic returns and invades everything but your privacy on July 28 2020! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your flying Saucer!
One Giant Step on Mankind!
Destroy All Humans! is a cult classic and one of the few games that will have you laughing out loud. Many games have taken inspiration from its mix of humoristic story-telling and easily accessible open world shooter action, as well as its wide range of over-the-top weaponry. But there can only be one Cryptosporidium: the human-hating alien with the voice of an angry Jack Nicholson and a shorter fuse than a xenomorph on steroids.
Step Right Up and Enjoy the Show!
Only Destroy All Humans! allows you to explore idyllic US cities of the 1950s, read the thoughts of their citizens to uncover their secret desires… and then burn the very same cities to the ground with the mighty Death Ray of your flying saucer!
- Use your Abducto Beam to throw tanks around!
- Use your psychokinesis powers to crush a farmer under his own cow!
- Discover which seemingly prude ’50s housewife secretly has the hots for her hairdresser!
- Slowly batter a human to death with his own hat!
- Light up the night by zapping your enemies with teslatastic electricity!
- Take. One. Giant. Step. On. Mankind!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.