Signs of the Sojourner Arrives Later This Month for Switch, PS4, and Xbox One - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 04 March 2021 / 1,446 Views
Publisher Digerati and developer Echodog Games announced the narrative card game, Signs of the Sojourne, will launch for the PlayStation 4 on March 17, Nintendo Switch on March 18, and Xbox One on March 19. It first launched for PC via Steam in May 2020.
View the announcement trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
Signs of the Sojourner is a narrative card game about connecting with people. Your deck is your character, reflecting your experiences and shaping your relationships.
You take over your mother’s store after her death, traveling to diverse locations to acquire goods for the shop. Along the way, you’ll encounter optimistic stories, compassionate characters, and delightful surprises in a world where climate change has made life hard.
- Forge new friendships, rivalries, and connections through card game conversations.
- Play cards to match the tone and perspective of your partner or try to sell your own point of view.
- Make difficult choices – The consequences shape your deck and every conversation that follows.
- Meet unforgettable characters and grow alongside them.
- Five new characters introduced for the console versions (PC and macOS versions will be updated with the new content to coincide with the console releases).
- Explore the world, but also explore what it means to return home.
- Find rare and useful goods to aid your town.
- Many possible endings.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.