Stronghold: Warlords Delayed to March 9 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 12 January 2021 / 590 Views
Firefly Studios announced Stronghold: Warlords has been delayed from January 26 to March 9. This is after it was previously delayed from its original September 29, 2020 release date. The game will launch for PC via Steam.
We have an important announcement to make regarding the release date of Stronghold: Warlords to share with you all today. pic.twitter.com/PyuFTxujAJ— Firefly Studios - ⚔ Stronghold: Warlords March 9th (@fireflyworlds) January 11, 2021
Here is an overview of the game:
For the first time ever Stronghold: Warlords allows you to recruit, upgrade and command AI lords across the battlefield in the form of in-game ‘Warlords’. Each warlord under your command boosts your strategic prowess with unique perks, characteristics and upgradeable abilities. Put them to work for your industry, fortifying borders, forging weapons or team up for a pincer attack! Each campaign mission, skirmish game and multiplayer battle means a fresh set of warlords to command and a completely new way to play Stronghold.
The next chapter in Firefly Studios' real-time strategy series, Stronghold: Warlords is the first game to recreate the castle economies of East Asia. In Warlords players take command of Mongol hordes, imperial warriors and samurai clansmen as they lay siege to Japanese castles and fortified Chinese cities. Besiege historical warlords using new gunpowder-fuelled siege weapons and classic units across 31 campaign missions, multiplayer, skirmish and free build modes.
- CONQUER AND COMMAND WARLORDS across the battlefield unlocking more powerful castles, armies and abilities.
- RELIVE HISTORICAL CAMPAIGNS from 3rd century BC China, to the rise of the Tokugawa shogunate and coming of the Mongol Empire.
- RECRUIT NEW UNITS including imperial fire lancers, disciplined samurai, Mongolian horse archers and deadly ninja.
- RAZE YOUR ENEMIES with the arrival of gunpowder and new siege weapons like the hwacha arrow launcher, siege tower and fire oxen!
- BECOME THE GREATEST LORD through fear or admiration using a range of medieval entertainment, taxation and torture.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.