Dragon Ball FighterZ Tops 5 Million Units Shipped - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 09 July 2020 / 1,816 Views
Publisher Bandai Namco and developer Arc System Works announced Dragon Ball FighterZ has surpassed five million units shipped worldwide. The figure includes digital sales.
To celebrate the sales milestone, Bandai Namco will gift three special lobby characters and five million Zeni to all players. The lobby characters are Android 21 Special 01, Goku (SSGSS) Special 01 and Vegita (SSGSS) Special 01.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is available now for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC via Steam.
Here is an overview of the game via Steam:
DRAGON BALL FighterZ is born from what makes the DRAGON BALL series so loved and famous: endless spectacular fights with its all-powerful fighters.
Partnering with Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ maximizes high end Anime graphics and brings easy to learn but difficult to master fighting gameplay.
- High-end Anime Graphics - Using the power of the Unreal engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force.
- 3vs3 Tag/Support - Build your dream team and sharpen your skills to master high-speed tag combinations.
- Thrilling Online Features - Ranked matches, interactive lobby, crazy 6-player Party Match... There is something for every taste!
- Exclusive Story Mode - Discover a never-seen-before scenario featuring Android 21, a brand new character whose creation was supervised by Akira Toriyama himself.
- Spectacular Fights - Experience aerial combos, destructible stages and famous scenes from the DRAGON BALL anime in 60FPS and 1080p resolution!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.