Intellivision Amico Reveal Trailer Released - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 07 November 2018 / 2,846 Views
Intellivision Entertainment released the official reveal trailer for the Intellivision Amico.
View it below:
Here is an overview of the Intellivision Amico:
Almost 40 years after the release of the original Intellivision® home video game system which helped to redefine the video game industry, Intellivision® Entertainment is proud to carry on its “Legacy of Firsts” by announcing the brand new revolutionary family home video game console named Amico™ to be released on October 10th, 2020 (1010 2020). Amico is the Italian word for “friend” or “buddy” and encapsulates an element of the approach and dynamics for what makes the new console so unique and an exciting addition to everyone’s family.
INTELLIVISION AMICO™ FEATURES AND INFORMATION:
- PRICE RANGE (RETAIL) - US $149 - $179
- NORTH AMERICAN, UNITED KINGDOM AND EUROPEAN RELEASE DATE - October 10, 2020
- All games are family friendly and rated “E for Everyone” or “E10+”.
- Every game version on the console is EXCLUSIVE.
- Quality over quantity! All games must past a strict quality control seal of approval.
- Balanced gameplay and design for Equal Opportunity Gaming™ for all.
- All games are downloadable and between US $2.99 - $7.99.
- No costly DLC (Downloadable Content) add-on’s or “In-App Purchases”.
- Launch to include several built-in reimagined Intellivision Classics (pre-installed in every console) and over 20 games including both reimagined industry classics and brand new exclusive titles via the Intellivision Online Store.
- 2 wireless Bluetooth controllers (up to 8 player compatible and connectivity).
- 3 ½ inch (2:3 aspect ratio) Color Touchscreen.
- Pioneering tilting positional disc with surrounding interactive LED border.
- 4 arcade-style tactile feedback buttons.
- Gyroscope & Accelerometer.
- Force feedback.
- Controller to be used horizontally or vertically including dominant left or right hand usage.
- Qi (pronounced “CHEE”) wireless onboard charging.
- Free downloadable app enables mobile phones as additional controllers (up to 8 players).
- State of the Art 21st Century 2D Image Processing and Graphics Capability
- Intellivision Prism™ Onboard Interactive Lighting Technology.
- WiFi/BT & Ethernet Connectivity.
- HDMI Video Output.
- Multiple USB Ports
- System Expansion Interface.
- Intellivision Online Store for the ability to purchase additional software.
- Multi-player online gaming and structured multi-tiered tournament play.
- Time & Space Leaderboard System™ which includes high scores by locations and calendar.
- Trophy/Achievement rewards system which awards unique accomplishments to each player.
- Includes updated graphics, modernized audio, additional levels, multi-player modes (local and online), tournament modes AND MORE!
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.