God Eater 3 Gets Traversing the Past: Episode Phym Trailer - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 14 January 2020 / 475 Views
Bandai Namco has released a new trailer for God Eater 3 called Traversing the Past: Episode Phym. The Episode Phym will release alongside the free 2.30 update, which will release on January 6.
View the trailer below:
Here is an overview of the update via Gematsu:
New background music added to the jukebox.
Added new episode to “Traversing the Past” (Phym). Version 2.40 will add the Keith Pennywort and Neal Pennywort episodes. Version 2.50 will add the Ein episode.
New Ashwrought Aragami added:
- Tirani Hannibal
- Melam Marduk
- Balmung Regalia
New costumes added.
- Adjusted GAP acquisition method: GAP can be infinitely re-acquired through the special mission “Urgent: Snack Collection.”
- Adjusted the amount of stamina consumed for Dive: “Buckler: 20 –> 12,” “Shield: 25 –> 15,” and “Tower Shield: 30 –> 18.”
- Guard range expansion skill(s) added
- Adjusted Link Burst bullets to pierce through everything, as well as increased homing performance.
- “Bullet [Heal]” and “Radiation Bullet [Heal]” are now available for all guns (purchasable bullets added).
Additional system-related features:
- Added airborne enemies to Preview Mode.
- Added “wait” function to Phym.
- Added a function to copy another player’s custom bullet via their Avatar Card.
God Eater 3 is available for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation and Windows PC.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.