Lock's Quest Coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC in April - NewsWilliam D'Angelo, posted on 16 February 2017 / 6,628 Views
THQ Nordic announced Lock’s Quest launches for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in April. It is a remastered version of the 2008 Nintendo DS game of the same name.
View the announcement trailer below:
Here is an overview:
"In this remastered version of the critically acclaimed 2008 Nintendo DS-Game, you play as Lock, a boy who stumbles upon an invasion of his Village, which triggers a wider war between Kingdom Force and a revived Clockwork Army, led by the nefarious Lord Agony. A gripping story unfolds as you progress through 75 Days of warfare, across a dozen unique maps, aided by a collection of turrets, traps and special attacks. Experience the game as it was meant to be, with a high-quality soundtrack, new high resolution portraits, and revised gameplay."
- Place Kingdom Force units to defend your capitol in a brand new Endless Mode – Antonia Defense!
- Build up your fortifications each day to defend against a timed Clockwork assault. Use dozens of Turrets, Traps and Helpers to stop the advance.
- Adapt your building and battling strategies as you access new materials and as your enemy’s intelligence evolves
- Fight alongside your defenses, using context sensitive Special Attacks, and devastating Super Attacks, which impact a wide range of enemies.
- Unlock the secrets of Kingdom Force and the Archineers via an engrossing story with a multi character cast, told via hand drawn cinematics and cut-scenes.
- New progression system automatically unlocks new turrets at specific story plot points.
- Brand new Antonia Defense Battles featuring a new map.
- All music remastered in high definition, with orchestrated introduction and ending.
- Player controls remapped for keyboard/mouse and gamepad input.
- Revamped User Interface, customized for HD resolution, including all new GUI Art.
- Character portraits refactored in High Resolution.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.