Heists Coming to GTA Online This Spring - News/ 1,070 Views
Rockstar Games have announced a list of updates coming to Grand Theft Auto Online including the highly anticipated heists. These updates will roll out gradually throughout spring:
Capture Creator: A visionary's dream. Capture Creator allows the creative community to Capture Jobs and expand on the 3.5 million list of content including races and deathmatches. You have control over gun drops, vehicle locations, and more elements as you define what it means to be a Los Santos citizen. The best of the best Capture Jobs will become Rockstar Certified.
The High Life Update: Like its predecessors Beach Bum and Business Updates, the High Life Update will be a free DLC pack that will give you access to new "high-end" apartments, a Bullpup Rifle, a Dinka Thrust Motorcycle, three new cars, and much more. This update will also allow you to own two garages at once and manage your estates. Available in both single player and online.
Heists: The most anticipated update coming to GTA Online involves you, your friends, and a heckuva lot of cash. The details are slim for now, but the heists are not expected to stray far from the formula set up in the campaign: form a crew, choose the cuts, pick a getaway vehicle, and get the job done.
Rockstar have also teased news of a story-driven DLC: "And later this year, look for even more additions to both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V, including more holiday-themed updates, some very exciting Story Mode DLC and much more."
In addition to the coming updates, Rockstar have also listened to community feedback and will look to improve on the following throughout spring:
- The addition of a 'Non-Contact' option for Races. This will allow you to play standard Races with collisions disabled between player vehicles. Other players will appear as semi-transparent and you'll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery, but this mode - for those who want to play it - will eliminate the "rubbing is racing" mentality that some wish to avoid.
- Players will be able to call Lester and have him tell his cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
- As a reward for players who leave feedback on Jobs, there will be some bonus RP granted every time a player likes or dislikes content after playing it.
- GTA$ payouts will be increased when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS Jobs with less than 4 players.
- As part of our ongoing commitment to target cheaters and keep the game as fair as possible, we are closing RP exploits and will be adjusting the RP totals of players who we know for certain to have gained illegitimate RP by cheating. Your RP will only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction.
- We’ll be fixing the issue where players who had upgraded personal vehicles prior to Title Update 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000.
There are no comments to display.