Grand Theft Auto V for the PS4 Tops the Italian Charts - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 15 April 2019 / 2,688 Views
Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) has retaken the top spot on the Italian charts in the 14th week of 2019, according to AESVI. Yoshi's Crafted World (NS) is up one spot to second, while Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4) drops two spots to third.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission (NS) debuted in seventh place on the charts.
Here are the top 10 best-selling games in Italy for Week 14, 2019:
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)
- Yoshi's Crafted World (NS)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
- FIFA 19 (PS4)
- Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (NS)
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition (PS4)
- Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission (NS) - NEW
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (NS)
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (NS)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.