Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey Launches Spring 2021 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 27 January 2021 / 625 Views
Publisher Dear Villagers and developer Nameless XIII announced Cendres: A Survival Journey has been renamed to Ashwalkers: A Survival Journey. The post-apocalyptic narrative survival game will launch for PC via Steam this spring.
View a new trailer of the game below:
Here is an overview of the game:
A survival journey through a harsh world without rules or judgement, only the player’s choices matter in the face of moral dilemmas. They’ll have to manage the party’s food and equipment and find their way through a dynamic narrative survival sim with 34 possible endings.
Set 200 years after the first geological disasters a group of survivors called The Section set out into a ravaged world. Their goal is to find a safe haven to their people, but to reach it they face a post-apocalyptic wasteland full of complex moral dilemmas. Get to know the intimate dynamics, relationships and tensions between the brave captain of the group Petra, the pragmatic fighter Sinh, the young optimistic scholar Kali and the cautious scout Nadir as you travel the end of the world.
- Make meaningful and difficult decisions in complex moral dilemmas.
- Discover a new path each time you play depending on your choice.
- 34 different endings.
- Get to know the group of four distinct characters.
- Manage your food, equipment and medication and protect the group from madness and despair.
- Travel and learn about this hostile world destroyed by a volcanic apocalypse.
- Seek and harvest vital resources in the wild.
- Overcome obstacles, violent encounters and the deadly climate on your journey.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.