Xbox Game Pass Adds SoulCalibur VI, Fallout 76 and More in July - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 July 2020 / 638 Views
Microsoft has announced a handful of new games coming to Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC in July.
SoulCalibur VI (Console) and Out of the Park Baseball (PC) have been added to Xbox Game Pass today, July 1, while Fallout 76 (Consle and PC) and CrossCode (Console) will be added to the service on Thursday, July 9.
Read all the latest Xbox Game Pass information below:
- Out of the Park Baseball 21 (PC, ID@Xbox) – The 21st version of the award-winning baseball strategy franchise delivers the newest features and improvements in series history! It features unprecedented depth and customization, brand-new guided experiences for newcomers and veterans, authenticity licensed by MLB and the MLBPA, and a bounty of offline and online experiences found nowhere else.
- Soulcalibur VI (Console) – Prepare to clash in the retold Stage of History. Soulcalibur VI is the premier weapons-based fighter, head-to-head fighting series with a massive roster of iconic characters and special guest fighters such as Geralt from The Witcher. The heroic 3D battles transpire in a beautiful and fluid world, and now features all-new battle mechanics and characters. Pick your warrior and experience Soulcalibur’s untold history on Xbox One.
- CrossCode (Console) ID@Xbox – If you are looking for a game with more than 30 Boss fights, over 120 enemy types, huge dungeons filled up with countless puzzles, combat skills and a ton of quests supported by a handmade music tracks with plenty of playtime, well, in that case you are looking for CrossCode! A retro action RPG set in the distant future in the veins of Secret of Mana and Zelda. Look forward to butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, engaging puzzle mechanics, all served with a gripping sci-fi story.
- Fallout 76 (Console & PC) – Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76: Wastelanders, the online multiplayer role-playing game. Work together, or not, to survive. Under the threat of nuclear annihilation, you’ll experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe.
Downloadable Content / Game Updates
- Minecraft Dungeons: “Jungle Awakens” (July 1) – Check out the free update that includes the Lost Temple dungeon, some new items, and a few game balancing changes. Plus, Xbox Game Pass members get up to 10 percent off to purchase the “Jungle Awakens” downloadable content! Only you can fight back against the snarling overgrowth to free this distant jungle from a mysterious power. The path is perilous—new foes and dangerous puzzles wait in the shade. Find new armor, weapons, and artifacts as you seek to uproot the source of the wicked corruption: the Jungle Abomination.
- Sea of Thieves: “The Greatest Tales Never Told” – From epic adventures to bizarre encounters and eternal friendships made, it’s time to hear the “The Greatest Tales Never Told.” Tell us your legendary tale using #SoTTalesContest on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube for your chance to win treasures and be immortalized in the Sea of Thieves lore. Learn more here.
- State of Decay 2: “Green Zone” and “Plunder Pack” – Both the “Plunder Pack” and the “Green Zone” are coming to all State of Decay 2 players. For those who aspire to see Zombies vs. Pirates, Undead Labs collaborated with their friends at Rare to expand our buccaneering options with the new Plunder Pack! This pack adds Sea of Thieves-themed weapons, outfits, hats, and one seriously salty vehicle to the game. Players looking to ease into the post-apocalyptic experience, we are happy to announce the Green Zone. The Green Zone is a more relaxed, accessible apocalypse, designed for those who’d like to explore what’s possible in State of Decay 2 without enduring quite so much stress.
- Blazing Chrome (Console & PC)
- Dead Rising 4 (Console & PC)
- Metal Gear Solid V (Console and PC)
- Timespinner (PC)
- Unavowed (PC)
- Undertale (PC)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.