SMITE Coming to the Switch, Cross-Play Coming to NS, X1, PC in 2019 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 02 December 2018 / 1,190 Views
Hi-Rez Studios announced the MOBA game, SMITE, is coming to the Nintendo Switch. You can pre-order the Founder's Pack now on the eShop. You will then be able to participate in Early Access on January 24th.
View the Nintendo Switch announcement trailer below:
The Founder's Pack includes the following:
- Ultimate God Pack – Receive instant access to every God in the game, as well as unlocking every future God when they are released.
- Dragon Empress Scylla – Summon the power of dragons as Dragon Empress Scylla! This skin is available only on Nintendo Switch!
- Dashing Deceiver Loki – Play as the Trickster God, Loki, in his fan-favorite skin, Dashing Deceiver.
- 400 Gems – Instantly unlock gems to start building your skin collection.
- Exclusive, guaranteed access to the SMITE on Switch closed Beta – Coming January 24, 2019!
Hi-Rez Studios also announced cross-play and cross progression wil lbe coming to the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Windows PC versions of the game in 2019. There was no mention of the PlayStation 4 version.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.