Resident Evil®: The Umbrella Chronicles is a brand new game in the Resident Evil® franchise, with familiar locales from the entire series. This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella’s stronghold.
- Using the Wii Remote™ as a gun, players can experience breathtaking combat against a horde of zombies and various creatures in dynamic first-person perspective.
- 480p and 16:9 Widescreen support.
- Certain weapons can destroy environments and items. Shoot objects and watch them splinter, explode and disintegrate
- Interactive paths – choose various routes and pathways through the game, allowing for multiple levels of replayability
- Multiple weapons, including pistols, submachine guns, rocket launchers, the trusty knife, grenades and many more.
- Classic locations from previous Resident Evil games in full 3D, including the mansion from the original and RE 0, and elements of Raccoon City from RE2 and 3.
- Umbrella’s stronghold, a new location, holds many secrets to events throughout the RE series.
- Returning characters from many RE games, including Billy Coen, Rebecca Chambers, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine and Carlos Oliveira.